Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Short but sweet

I have to be short but sweet. Once again, I have 100 things to do!

Had a quick, uneventful day at work (which is very good). After work, went to my favorite children's clothing store, not really a children's but an adult consignment store that has a small children's clothing area. Bought Jake some nifty duds for next to nothing. Then had to pick up my absolutely favorite hair care products (which is only available at very select salons and I finally found one in Lakeland!!), Moroccan Oil . Love, love, love! Very $$$ but worth every penny!

Roberto got my bike trailer on my bike so Jake and I finally took a ride. However, not for long, boy, am I out shape! Sad, to think I concerned myself to be an avid biker years ago. Oh well! Jake was a little unsure but he got the hang of it after a while.
Not the best quality, material seems a little chintzy but until I am biking longer distances, this will do!


I tried taking nice pictures of Jake for his birthday invitation but I was unsuccessful.






*****Some Short-Term Goals and Ongoing Projects****
  1. Excerise 30 minutes a day.
  2. Go to sleep by 11pm, haha! And wake up at 6:30am!
  3. Consistently plan my meals, two weeks at a time.
  4. Be current with all my work paperwork.
  5. Attempt to be semi caught up with scrapbooking.
  6. Take a photography class.
  7. Sell some of Jake's clothes on Ebay.
  8. Finish gathering info for Jake's 2nd birthday.
  9. Learn to decorate cupcakes.
  10. Bring my lunch daily.
  11. Lose 17 lbs by June18th.


Just Lola plopping herself on Jake's highchair. Apparently, he was not even aware!
Nite-nite, all!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment