Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where's is my motivation?


There is so much I want to do. So many projects I want to attempt but I have no mtivation what so ever! I feel so behind that it feels like I will never catch up.

I haven't even planned my menu for the week. Hey, on the positive side, I can start next weeks! Yesterday's dinner was a delicious Gorton's Tilapia Filet, canned peas, and Wal-Mart potato chips, dear God what has my life become! Tonight's meal consisted of garlic parmesan wings from Beef O' Bradys. Hopefully, I will manage to cook what I have set out for tomorrow evening.

Since I have been reading all these awesome blogs, I have become so jealous of their photographs. So I figured it was high time to fine tune my self-taught skills.

Here are some samples I took of my favorite model.




Let me know what you think!

Off to bed!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment