Friday, March 25, 2011

Just a Good Thursday!


Surprisingly, today was a very smooth day. I managed to get a lot accomplished today. Got a late start to work but I am the only one that noticed. Went to Panera for lunch and had my favorite caesar salad and broccoli cheddar soup. Went to Target and found some party supplies for Jake's birthday.

Arrived home somewhat early and got some phone calls made before the tantrum-throwing 21-month old came home. Once he was home and the tantrums started, I began dinner. Yes, that is correct, I made dinner tonight. I was feeling kind of retro-happy-homemaker, so I made Ground Turkey Noodle Bake. We loved it! Roberto had no idea it was turkey.






Scratch n Sniff for SG & Bradloo

Received some awesome little goodies from my favorite Triple J from her visit to New Orleans. Aprons and Chef hats for me & Roberto from The New Orleans School of Cooking. Of course, Jake got some shirts. And no gift box from NOLA would be complete without...PRALINES, yummy!
Thanks, Triple J!


To end the day, Little Man Jake and I took a long walk down to the "beach". It was a beautiful evening. At some point, a motorcycle passed by and Jake was so excited he started slapping the sides of the wagon and screaming "Wow Mommy, Wow Mommy!"


Testing out the chef hats!

Good night!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I am sniffing my computer screen now and I love it. Dinner looks great LSR! I hear you got some other gifts from NOLA for dessert. Rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sniffing my computer screen now and I love it. Dinner looks great LSR! I hear you got some other gifts from NOLA for dessert. Rawr!

    ReplyDelete