Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogging World, Here I am!

Alright, I giving blogging a chance. After several unsuccessful attempts of trying to be persauded, I have caved in. I guess some people have found my life somewhat interesting if not comical so here is my opportunity to share my stories and situations. Since I have a major case of ADHD, there are always 20 milion things going on in my life. In addition, anything that can go wrong will go wrong with me! So come take a journey with me in a day in the life of The Rib Crib.
........................................................................................................................................................................

Never interrupt Jake while watching his favorite show, The Fresh Beat Band! Apparently, I got shushed! Actually more like he stuck his finger up nose and blew on it. First time for that!

Have to finish work, then off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment