Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning





Had the day off due to a slight misunderstanding, no problems, we decided to go the water park at Disney as soon as Roberto got home from work. However, yet again, mother nature reared her ugly head. I was lucky enough to sleep in until 9am. That's when I heard the rain, ugh :( ! Then I heard pang, pang, pang on the lanai's roof. Yup, hail! Tons of it! Looked like somebody dumped thousands of white pellets from a plane.
Told you!


Since the water park was out, I decided it was time for a little spring cleaning. And I went to town! Even cleaned the refrigerator out, not just throwing out food but took out all the bins and shelves and washed with bleach. Whoa, Lisa!

Now, I am sitting back watching Brazilian soap opera trying to pick up some more Portuguese. I am not sure if this is the Portuguese his family wants me to know ;)

Etsy! Everyone is telling me about etsy like it is a secret or something new. I'll be talking to someone and they will lower their voices, "You should check out this site called Etsy." I am always expecting them to follow up with, "Shhh, don't tell anyone!" Well, I <3 Etsy and I do not keep it a secret. In fact, I am going to list my Top Ten Etsy Items for Sale!!!


TOP TEN ETSY ITEMS FOR SALE
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

'Nite, y'all (that's polk county-ese for everyone)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment